What's On at Metro Market
Meet our newest retailer - Brother's Kebab Zone!
Brother's Kebab Zone is now open at Metro Market.
Offering dine-in and takeaway, you'll find a great selection of kebabs, burgers, snack packs, and drinks on offer.
Uber Eats is also available.
Phone 07 5639 8231 to order or visit their Facebook page.
And the WINNER of our $150 Father's Day Gift Pack is .........
And the WINNER of our Father's Day Competition is Alicia Hall.
Congratulations Alicia, you have won a $150 Father's Day gift pack from Metro Market Shopping Centre.
Your prize includes a $50 Cav's Butchery voucher, $50 Dining Voucher (to spend at any of Metro Market’s food retailers) and a $50 Health and Beauty Voucher (to use at any of Metro Market’s health and beauty retailers).
Please contact us via Facebook to arrange collection of your prize.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Father's Day Competition. The competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions - Win a $150 Father's Day Gift Pack!
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
2. This Promotion is via Facebook for Metro Market Shopping Centre, 33 Hollywell Road, Biggera Waters Q 4216 (‘Centre').
This Promotion is being undertaken by First Asset Management on behalf of Argus (Metro) Pty Ltd ATF Metro Retail Opportunity Fund. Telephone number [07 3391 9500](“Promoter”).
(a) The Promotion commences on Monday 31 August 7.30pm and closes Monday 7 September 2020 at 10am.
3. To enter the promotion, entrants must comment ‘My Dad's the best because ....’ on the Father’s Day Facebook post.
4. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy will be invalid.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at the time of entry into the Promotion.
6. Only residents of Australia may enter.
7. There will be 1 prize and 1 winner of the prize. The Promoter will select 1 winner by random draw at 10am on Monday 7 September, 2020. The Prize winner will receive a $150 Father’s Day gift pack including a $50 Cav’s Butchery voucher, $50 voucher to use at any of Metro Market’s food or takeaway retailers and a $50 voucher to use at any of Metro Market’s health and beauty retailers.
8. The prize is to be collected from Centre Management office located at Metro Market Shopping Centre at a time to be confirmed with Centre Management (Phone 07 3391 9500), within four weeks of the Draw date.
9. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with another prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Winner will be selected at random.
12. The Prize will be drawn at First Asset Management, Suite 2/125 Wellington Road East Brisbane 4169 Queensland at 10am on Monday 7 September, 2020 (“Draw”).
13. Winner will be notified via the Metro Market Shopping Centre Facebook page within 2 working days of the Draw (“Winner”).
14. The Promoter and the Centre reserve the right to request winner provide suitable identification of proof of age, identity and/ or complete a Prize Collection Form prior to awarding a Prize.
15. Winner’s details will be published on the Metro Market Shopping Centre Facebook Page.
16. The Promoter and Metro Market Shopping Centre reserve the right to announce and/or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
17. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
18. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prize changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prize is awarded.
21. Any cost associated with entering the competition or viewing the Centre Facebook page are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet or mobile service provider used.
22. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
(a) any technical or electrical issues that may arise in connection with the Promotion (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), including with any third-party platform such as on Facebook.
(b) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering this Promotion;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant. Individuals should obtain independent tax and financial advice; or
(e) taking of/participating in the Prize.
24. Any attempt to cause damage to any entry boxes or the information on any associated documents or posters with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
25. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
26. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
29. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of First Asset Management on behalf of Argus (Metro) Pty Ltd and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion, including retailers at Metro Market Shopping Centre are ineligible to enter.
30. Under the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Competition, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information such as the participant’s name and email address. The Promoter will collect participants’ personal information in order to (a) conduct the Competition; and (b) to send information and future promotional communications to the participant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions the participant should contact the Promoter.
Gold Coast Show Public Holiday (Friday 14th August)
Metro Market's trading hours will be 7am to 8pm.
Some specialty retailers may trade outside of these hours. Please check with individual retailer for details.
Cav's Butchery is Now Open at Metro Market!
Metro Market is excited to welcome Cav's Butchery to the Centre.
Cav’s Butchery opened in 1998 in response to an increasing number of customer requests to purchase premium, restaurant quality steaks and other specialty products. Originally operating from a boutique butchery at the rear of the steakhouse in Labrador, by 2004 it had become so popular with local residents that new and larger premises were purpose-built on land purchased next door to the restaurant.
Nowadays, customers can take home just about anything appearing on Cav’s extensive menu, including a wide selection of pre-prepared salads and sauces to accompany the premium aged eye fillets, t-bones, veal cutlets and many other succulent cuts. This includes ordering through the online butchery. Cav’s steaks are sourced from a network of specialist suppliers throughout Australia and New Zealand, then carefully aged for up to twelve weeks, so they remain tender and packed with flavour when they are prepared and offered for sale.
Check out their Facebook page today.
And the Winner of our $100 Metro Market Gift Card is .....
Congratulations to Rachel Lockery who is the winner of our $100 Metro Market Gift Card.
Rachel's favourite meal is coconut prawns from Thai Biggera Waters.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Facebook competition.
The competition is now closed.
Come dine with us!
With the easing of more COVID - 19 restrictions, we are pleased to confirm that our cafes and restaurants are now able to cater for up to 20 dine-in customers.
That means you are able to sit and dine at Cafe 1 Uno, Quench Gold Coast, Sushi Maru, Thai Biggera Waters, Domino's Biggera Waters, Fish and Chips Taro, Priya's Indian Restaurant, Noodle Box, Burger'D Biggera Waters and Green Leaf Malay Biggera Waters.
Please note, however, that our retailers must still adhere to strict social distancing requirements, cleaning procedures and public health rules.
Trading hours for our cafes and restaurants may vary so we recommend you contact them direct to confirm opening times.
Your Favourite Retailers are now OPEN!
We are pleased to announce that due to the Queensland Government’s three-step plan to ease restrictions, the following changes will take place from this Saturday 16 May –
- You will be able to sit and dine at Cafe 1 Uno, Quench Gold Coast, Sushi Maru, Thai Biggera Waters, Domino's Biggera Waters, Fish and Chips Taro, Priya's Indian Restaurant, Noodle Box, Burger'D Biggera Waters and Green Leaf Malay Biggera Waters. Please note, however, that under Stage 1, cafes are allowed to seat up to 10 customers at any one time, whilst adhering to strict social distancing requirements, cleaning procedures and public health rules. Trading hours for our cafes and restaurants may vary so we recommend you contact them direct to confirm opening times.
- Our outdoor seating area remains closed until further restrictions ease.
- Body Applications Physiotherapy, Functional Health and Dynamic Health Group continue to stay open to see patients with an appointment.
- Biggera Waters Healthlink Massage is now able to provide remedial massage services. We recommend, however, that you make an appointment by phoning 55 290 264.
- Ballistik Hair Studio and Bob the Barber continue to trade as normal, whilst adhering to social distancing and health requirements.
- What Women Want Biggera is now open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 3pm.
- Drakes Supermarket is open everyday from 7am to 9pm.
When visiting Metro Market Shopping Centre you may notice some changes including –
- restrictions on the number of customers permitted in stores at any one time
- the importance of adhering to the 1.5 metre social distancing rule and 1 person per 4 square metre rule
We ask our customers to please respect hand and respiratory hygiene requirements including washing your hands regularly and covering your face when you sneeze or cough. And if you are unwell, please stay at home.
Thank you for your support of these important public health rules. We look forward to welcoming you back to Metro Market Shopping Centre.
And the WINNER of our Facebook Competition is.......
And the winner of our Facebook Competition is - Glennys Longstaff.
Congratulations Glennys, you have won a $50 Metro Market Gift Card to spend in the Centre.
Thank you to everyone who entered. The competition is now closed.
Labour Day (Monday 4 May) Trading Hours
Drakes Supermarket (Metro Market) - 7am to 8pm⠀
*Specialty retailers trading hours may vary from these core hours. Please check with individual retailers for details.⠀
Community Update - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We would like to update you on the current situation in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Shopping centres are currently excluded from the Government’s advice around organised public gatherings. As such, Metro Market Shopping Centre will continue to trade our normal trading hours. This will allow shoppers to continue accessing essential products and services.
Our focus continues to be on ensuring the Centre is a safe place to visit, shop and work – including through installation of hand sanitiser stations, additional cleaning of common areas and additional signage to raise awareness about proper hygiene habits. We are also working in close coordination with our tenants and request that customers act responsibly and be patient as our retailers work hard to maintain stock and product levels.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon.
Justice of the Peace Service Suspension
Please note the Centre's Justice of the Peace Service will close at the end of business on Saturday 21 March 2020.
This suspension of JP services will remain in place until further notice is received from the Justice of the Peace Branch.
Congratulations to the 4 Winners of $500 Metro Market Gift Card Giveaway!
CONGRATULATIONS to Geoff Francis, Suzanne Bowden, Katie Forster and Fran Dewar who are all winners of our 'Ultimate Christmas Present' giveaway.
Geoff, Suzanne, Katie and Fran have each won a $500 Metro Market Gift Card to use in the Centre.
Thank you to everyone who entered our competition. The competition has now closed.
New Improved Customer Car Parking
In an effort to improve customer access to our car park we have now implemented a two hour parking limit to the car parks located at the front and side entrances to the Centre.
The two hour parking limit will free up car spaces for those shoppers needing quick and easy access to the Centre.
The undercover car park, accessible from Burrows Street, has unlimited car parking spaces on levels 1 through to 3 and is available to shoppers needing extended time in the Centre.