What's On at Metro Market
WIN a $100 Metro Market Gift Card!
We're celebrating our great range of takeaway and dine-in food retailers at Metro Market.
And with so much on offer including sushi, Thai, Chinese, Malay, burgers, noodles, seafood, freshly baked pies and pastries, delicious sweets and the best coffee, you're sure to find something you love.
So tell us what your favourite takeaway or dine-in meal is and you could win a $100 Metro Market gift card!
To enter simply:
*T&Cs apply - winner will be selected randomly at 10am on Monday 22 June 2020 and announced on Facebook.
Winner must be able to collect the prize from Metro Market Shopping Centre:
Come dine with us!
With the easing of more COVID - 19 restrictions, we are pleased to confirm that our cafes and restaurants are now able to cater for up to 20 dine-in customers.
That means you are able to sit and dine at Cafe 1 Uno, Quench Gold Coast, Sushi Maru, Thai Biggera Waters, Domino's Biggera Waters, Fish and Chips Taro, Priya's Indian Restaurant, Noodle Box, Burger'D Biggera Waters and Green Leaf Malay Biggera Waters.
Please note, however, that our retailers must still adhere to strict social distancing requirements, cleaning procedures and public health rules.
Trading hours for our cafes and restaurants may vary so we recommend you contact them direct to confirm opening times.
Your Favourite Retailers are now OPEN!
We are pleased to announce that due to the Queensland Government’s three-step plan to ease restrictions, the following changes will take place from this Saturday 16 May –
- You will be able to sit and dine at Cafe 1 Uno, Quench Gold Coast, Sushi Maru, Thai Biggera Waters, Domino's Biggera Waters, Fish and Chips Taro, Priya's Indian Restaurant, Noodle Box, Burger'D Biggera Waters and Green Leaf Malay Biggera Waters. Please note, however, that under Stage 1, cafes are allowed to seat up to 10 customers at any one time, whilst adhering to strict social distancing requirements, cleaning procedures and public health rules. Trading hours for our cafes and restaurants may vary so we recommend you contact them direct to confirm opening times.
- Our outdoor seating area remains closed until further restrictions ease.
- Body Applications Physiotherapy, Functional Health and Dynamic Health Group continue to stay open to see patients with an appointment.
- Biggera Waters Healthlink Massage is now able to provide remedial massage services. We recommend, however, that you make an appointment by phoning 55 290 264.
- Ballistik Hair Studio and Bob the Barber continue to trade as normal, whilst adhering to social distancing and health requirements.
- What Women Want Biggera is now open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 3pm.
- Drakes Supermarket is open everyday from 7am to 9pm.
When visiting Metro Market Shopping Centre you may notice some changes including –
- restrictions on the number of customers permitted in stores at any one time
- the importance of adhering to the 1.5 metre social distancing rule and 1 person per 4 square metre rule
We ask our customers to please respect hand and respiratory hygiene requirements including washing your hands regularly and covering your face when you sneeze or cough. And if you are unwell, please stay at home.
Thank you for your support of these important public health rules. We look forward to welcoming you back to Metro Market Shopping Centre.
And the WINNER of our Facebook Competition is.......
And the winner of our Facebook Competition is - Glennys Longstaff.
Congratulations Glennys, you have won a $50 Metro Market Gift Card to spend in the Centre.
Thank you to everyone who entered. The competition is now closed.
Labour Day (Monday 4 May) Trading Hours
Drakes Supermarket (Metro Market) - 7am to 8pm⠀
*Specialty retailers trading hours may vary from these core hours. Please check with individual retailers for details.⠀
Community Update - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We would like to update you on the current situation in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Shopping centres are currently excluded from the Government’s advice around organised public gatherings. As such, Metro Market Shopping Centre will continue to trade our normal trading hours. This will allow shoppers to continue accessing essential products and services.
Our focus continues to be on ensuring the Centre is a safe place to visit, shop and work – including through installation of hand sanitiser stations, additional cleaning of common areas and additional signage to raise awareness about proper hygiene habits. We are also working in close coordination with our tenants and request that customers act responsibly and be patient as our retailers work hard to maintain stock and product levels.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon.
Justice of the Peace Service Suspension
Please note the Centre's Justice of the Peace Service will close at the end of business on Saturday 21 March 2020.
This suspension of JP services will remain in place until further notice is received from the Justice of the Peace Branch.
Congratulations to the 4 Winners of $500 Metro Market Gift Card Giveaway!
CONGRATULATIONS to Geoff Francis, Suzanne Bowden, Katie Forster and Fran Dewar who are all winners of our 'Ultimate Christmas Present' giveaway.
Geoff, Suzanne, Katie and Fran have each won a $500 Metro Market Gift Card to use in the Centre.
Thank you to everyone who entered our competition. The competition has now closed.
New Improved Customer Car Parking
In an effort to improve customer access to our car park we have now implemented a two hour parking limit to the car parks located at the front and side entrances to the Centre.
The two hour parking limit will free up car spaces for those shoppers needing quick and easy access to the Centre.
The undercover car park, accessible from Burrows Street, has unlimited car parking spaces on levels 1 through to 3 and is available to shoppers needing extended time in the Centre.