Metro Market Shopping Centre is open for business to provide you with access to essential items, products and services.
The safety and well-being of our shoppers, retailers and staff remains our highest priority as we continue to follow the advice of the Government and relevant health authorities.
Please remember to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Metro Market including –
- Staying home if you are unwell or awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test
- Maintaining social distancing from other people (ie. staying 1.5m away)
- Washing your hands regularly and cover your face if you sneeze or cough
- Provide your contact details to retailers for contact tracing purposes
- Respect customer limits allowed in each store
- Make contactless payments instead of cash where possible.
For more information on how to stay safe please visit https://www.health.gov.au/ or https://www.health.qld.gov.au/